- Contact an advocate to seek help, legal, medical and support options:
- Riverview Center Crisis Line & Sexual Assault Advocate (24 hours)
UNI Campus Coordinator: 563-231-1285
Waypoint Services Crisis Line & Relationship Violence Advocate (24 hours)
Amani Community Service (African American community)
- Go to Student Health Clinic or other hospitals:
- Seek support and help from the Counseling Center and/or Riverview Center
- Contact Title IX to report the incident and to request a No Contact Order or supportive measures.
Contact the police:
The above measures are options that should be chosen based on the needs and desires of the victim-survivor. Every person responds to, and heals from, sexual and trauma differently.